It’s here for us to come together to inspire, share knowledge and stories, and to support one another with all things driving.
Ask questions about RAC breakdown cover, get maintenance tips from other community members, discuss the latest electric vehicles…
Whatever your passion, if it’s all about driving, this forum is for you!
One of the best things about a community is that it brings people together. To make sure the RAC Forum remains a healthy and inviting space, please:
- Encourage community spirit
- Respect each other and show appreciation when someone shares something useful
- Remember to stay on topic when replying another member’s discussion or question
- Keep an open mind and see the good in each other
- Try not to post any personal information
- Say thanks when someone helps you
- Treat others how you like to be treated - with respect
For more details, take a look at our forum rules.
How do I find what I’m looking for?There’s a huge variety of conversations here, such as vehicle maintenance questions, or discussions about legal and insurance matters, or general driving, and pretty much everything else!
If you’re looking for a specific topic, try starting with a search.
How can I contribute?Everyone is welcome to our community, whether you’re an RAC customer or not. Whether you’re a driver or not.
Here are the main ways to get involved:
- Support a post: give appreciation to a comment, by using the thumbs up ‘like’ button
- Reply to a thread: click ‘Reply to thread’’ or ‘Submit reply’ to join the conversation on a topic
- Create a new thread: if you have a question or wish to start a new discussion, visit the relevant discussion section and select ‘Post new thread’
- Share your knowledge: fancy writing a guide or sharing a story? These are great resources for others, so please feel free to get creative and share yours