Rear ended collision

Hi All,

I was in an accident and someone drove back into me at the roundabout in a brand new car(registered car on 04/12/2021 and accident occurred on 29/12/2021). Being Tesla, dashcam recorded accident from all cameras and third party's insurance accepted liability.

It smashed the back bumper and boot lid and parking camera and sensors. Damage is around £4100 and it is being agreed to repair at Tesla Dartford.

Now as I am in an accident I am facing anxiety attacks every time I am trying to drive a car and it feels someone will hit me from somewhere.

I requested Tesla to take the car back as I am not using it any longer due to my anxiety with driving after the accident, Tesla has quoted me £4000 less compared to similar age of car and milage due to car in an accident.

I am with Direct line and other person's insurance with hasting direct, I am not sure what can I do help me in this situation as I am losing monies as well not at all confident to drive after accident.

I have fully comprehensive insurance but not legal cover and need guidance so I can make some decision to sell car to tesla back at fewer monies or something else.

Many thanks for reading and happy sunday.
    Last edited by hmmm39; 23-01-22 at 11:16. Reason: speling mistake
  • 0 Replies