I'm back!

How long has the site been back up and running? To be honest, I didn’t think it was ever coming back. Why do I have to wait for my posts to be 'approved' - Is it just me? How's everyone been?
  • 4 Replies

It’s been back about a month I think, I thought they’d closed it down for good as well.

I’ve not been too bad, bored, looking at watches quite a bit. I made another purchase, almost exactly the same watch as one I already have but it was from a family member who needed the money, and am now looking to possibly consolidate the whole collection into one “grail” watch.

Sorry no answers for the post approval thing, other than to say that’s weird, I don’t have to wait for approval.

How have you been?
    Itâs been back about a month I think, I thought theyâd closed it down for good as well.

Iâve not been too bad, bored, looking at watches quite a bit. I made another purchase, almost exactly the same watch as one I already have but it was from a family member who needed the money, and am now looking to possibly consolidate the whole collection into one âgrailâ watch.

âââââââSorry no answers for the post approval thing, other than to say thatâs weird, I donât have to wait for approval.

How have you been?

Been okay thanks. Not worked since March though - still on furlough! Talking of watches, I got a new leather strap today for my Speedmaster. Mrs Motman bought it for my Christmas pressie. Can’t have it till Christmas though. Wasn’t bloody cheap but being an original Omega strap, it was the same price everywhere. 🙁

Last edited by Motman; 11-12-20 at 22:12.
    Lovely looking strap. That will look great when you are allowed to put it on the watch!

Yes original straps aren’t cheap but I think the quality justifies the price. I’ve purchased lots of cheaper straps and while they are nice for a change they are noticeably inferior to the OEM ones.
    Hi Motman,
    Nice to see you back.