Problems on new site

Every time I post, I get the following page:

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.postimg.cc\/QdJPF8JV\/E8-AFD597-1507-4-DE7-BD2-B-9419854-BC875.png"}[/IMG2]

After clicking 'ok' I then cannot see my post until I refresh the page. I don’t get that when editing a post, it says 'working' and then shows the edited post immediately.
  • 4 Replies

Ah, just noticed something. It will show my post immediately if I preview my post and then hit the 'post reply' button but not if I hit the 'post reply' button before previewing. Perhaps it’s supposed to do that? Seems strange if it is. Does anybody else get that. I get it on Chrome and Safari on an iPad.
    No, I don't get any of that using Chrome? I only used Preview once and that too was okay. I press Post Reply at the foot of the page (not the Post Reply at the top left hand corner of the screen which appears as you scroll back up)
    I see the fake passport idiots are still able to post their rubbish on here. :rolleyes:
    Okay a new problem.

I posted in What Are You Doing Today at 18:54 13/8/19. It is now 20:00 and the post above mine is shown as the most recent even though it was put there at 16:08 on 12/8/19 :eek::eek::eek:
    Also, my post is highlighted in green and there is a box on it which says Unapproved. Looks like a rubber stamp. :confused::confused::confused:

And another problem.

In the side menu on the main forum page is What Are You Doing Today by Smudger and is dated 22/4/10. Surely you should be showing the last posts in each section, not one from 9 years ago? :confused::confused::confused: