Energy Automation Systems

Hi my name is John and I work for Energy Automation Systems.

So far it has taken RAC insurance 4 weeks to replace trhe lights on my car after they were stolen. Am I the only one to think this is too long. It was only after they took my car away I was told I need not have let them take it to the other side of London to their own garage to fix. Does anyone else have bad experiences of RAC insurance AKA Norwich Union. I left Norwich Union after terrible service last year and thought the reputation of RAC was good but I find out to my horror they are owned by Norwich Union.

Best regards,
    Energy Automation Systems
  • 1 Reply

John

I was with Norwich Union for house and car some years back when we got burgled. I'd been clearing my car out and had the handbook (NOT service manual or key codes etc.) in the kitchen and it was one of the things the oick nicked. Despite both sets of car keys being in my possession and shown to both police and the insurance assessor and no attempt having been made to break into the integral garage, NU made me claim for new car locks. I wasn't allowed to use my car till it was done - that took 3 weeks and was a big problem with elderly parents. I challenged this and it took over a year and I didn't win anyway. NU chucked when I moved.

Ironically, I have gone back to RAC insurance as I was having big problems having an LPG converted car and living on an island trying to get a bog standard insurance company to cover me. I'm not best pleased to hear they're owned by NU!